§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Hereinafter we provide information about the collection of personal data when you use our website. Personal data are all data that can be referred to you personally, e.g., name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior. (2) Responsible according to Art. 4 para. 7 EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Mercoline GmbH, Am Borsigturm 100 in 13507 Berlin, represented by the managing directors Stephan Schultze and Günter Nägele.
You can reach our data protection officer at Datenschutz@mercoline.de or our postal address with the addition "z.Hd. Sven Weiß". (3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your company name and the reason for your inquiry) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data arising in this context once the storage is no longer necessary or restrict the processing if statutory retention obligations exist. The legal basis is provided by point (f) of sentence 1 of Article 6 (1) GDPR. (4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes as hereinafter described. We will also specify the defined criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights towards us with regard to your personal data:
- the right to request access to your personal data,
- the right to rectification or erasure,
- the right to restriction of processing,
- the right to object to the processing,
- the right to data portability.
(2) Furthermore, you have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your personal data.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) When you use the website for information purposes only, i.e., if you do not register or otherwise provide us with any information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is provided by point (f) of sentence 1 of Article 6 (1) GDPR):
- The IP address
- The date and time of the request
- The time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- The content of the request (specific page)
- The access status/HTTP Status Code
- The amount of data transmitted in each case
- The website from which the request comes
- The browser
- The operating system and its user interface
- The language and version of the browser software.
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c)
§ 4 Collection of personal data for application procedures
If you apply for one of the jobs we offer, we process your personal data entered in this context in the framework of the application procedure. We process these data to make a decision on the establishment of an employment relationship within the meaning of Section 26 (1) of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG (new)). The categories of data processed include without limitation:
- E-mail- Address
- Telephone number
- Relevant certificates and references
- Salary expectations
Please note that you voluntarily transfer any additional data and data categories to us for the purpose of enabling us to make a decision on the establishment of an employment relationship.
§ 5 Other features and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you must usually provide further personal data, which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles shall apply. (2) In some cases, we use external service providers in order to process your data. These providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us; they are bound by our instructions and checked on a regular basis. (3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer the participation in sales promotions, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or any similar services together with partners. You will receive more information when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below. (4) If our service providers or partners have their registered office in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you of the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 6 Objection to or withdrawal of the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw such consent at any time. Such a withdrawal has an influence on the legitimacy of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us. (2) To the extent that we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may raise an objection to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular to perform a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of each of the features. When you raise an objection as aforementioned, we will ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done it. In the event of your justified objection, we will review the situation and either stop or adjust the processing of your data or point out to you our compelling reasons worthy of protection, on the basis of which we will continue processing. (3) Of course, you are entitled to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can use the following contact details to inform us about your objection to any advertisements: Mercoline GmbH, Am Borsigturm 100, 13507 Berlin, +49 30-436589-0, firstname.lastname@example.org
Special forms of use of websites:
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we will inform you about our current interesting offers. The goods and services advertised are specified in the declaration of consent. (2) For the subscription to our newsletter, we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. This means that after your registration we will send you an e-mail to the specified e-mail address, in which we will ask you to confirm that you would like the newsletter to be sent to you. If you do not confirm your registration within 24 hours, your information will be blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we store the IP addresses you have used and the time of registration and confirmation. The purpose of the procedure is to enable us to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data. (3) The only mandatory information for the transmission of the newsletter is your e-mail address. The indication of further, separately marked data shall be voluntary and is used to enable us to address you personally. Upon receipt of your confirmation, we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter. The legal basis is provided by point (a) of sentence 1 of Article 6 (1) GDPR. (4) You can revoke your consent to the transmission of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter e-mail,
by using this form of the website, by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. (5) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behavior when sending the newsletter. For this evaluation, the e-mails sent contain so-called web beacons, also known as tracking pixels. These are single-pixel image files that are stored on our website. For the evaluations, we link the data mentioned in § 3 and the web beacons with your e-mail address and an individual ID. With the data obtained in this way, we create a user profile to customize the newsletter in accordance with your individual interests. While doing so, we record when you read our newsletters, which links you click on in them and draw conclusions regarding your personal interests. We link these data to your activities on our website. You can object to this tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each e-mail or by informing us via other contact channels. The information will be stored for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed from the newsletter, we will store the data anonymously and merely for statistical purposes.
2. Web Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies", which are text files placed on your computer allowing us to analyze how you use the website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is usually transmitted to and stored by a Google server in the USA. However, if IP anonymization is enabled on this website, within EU Member States or in other member states of the European Economic Area, Google will shorten your IP address before transmitting it. Your full IP address will only be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there in exceptional cases. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services for the website operator relating to website activity and the internet usage. (2) Google will not link your browser’s IP address transmitted for Google Analytics purposes to any other data held by Google. (3) You may prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this you may not be able to use all features of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and its processing by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided under this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. (4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension „_anonymizeIp()“. As a result, IP addresses are processed in a shortened form so that any direct reference to people can be excluded. To the extent that the data collected about you contain a reference to your person, they will be excluded instantly and, thus, the personal data will be deleted immediately. (5) We use Google Analytics to analyze and improve the use of our website on a regular basis. The obtained statistics help us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For exceptional cases, when personal data are transferred to the USA, Google has committed to adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield, www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is provided by point (f) of sentence 1 of Article 6 (1) GDPR. (6) Third-party information: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. Terms of service: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/, Privacy information: http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy.
3. Embedding of YouTube videos
(1) We have embedded YouTube videos into our online offer, which are stored on www.YouTube.com and can be directly played from our website. All these videos have been embedded in the "extended data protection mode", i.e., no data about you as a user will be transferred to YouTube if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos, the data mentioned in para. 2 will be transferred. We do have no influence on this transfer of data. (2) When you visit the website, YouTube will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this statement will be transmitted. This is independent of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly attributed to your account. If you don’t want your data to be attributed to your profile on YouTube, you must log out before enabling the button. YouTube stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising and market research purposes and/or the design of its website that meets the users’ demand. (Even for users who are not logged in), such evaluation includes without being limited to the provision of demand-based advertising and the information of other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles; to exercise this right you must contact YouTube. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by YouTube, please refer to the data privacy statement. There you will also find further information about your rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in the USA and has committed to adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
4. Embedding of Google Maps
(1) We use the offer of Google Maps on this website. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to conveniently use the map feature. (2) When you visit the website, Google will receive the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data specified in § 3 of this statement will be transmitted. This is independent of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether no user account exists. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly attributed to your account. If you don’t want your data to be attributed to your profile on Google, you must log out before enabling the button. Google stores your data as user profiles and uses them for advertising and market research purposes and/or the design of its website that meets the users’ demand. (Even for users who are not logged in) such evaluation includes without being limited to the provision of demand-based advertising and the information of other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of such user profiles; to exercise this right you must contact Google. (3) For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the data privacy statement of the respective provider. There you will also find further information about your respective rights and setting options for the protection of your privacy: http://www.google.de/intl/en/policies/privacy. Google processes your personal data also in the USA and has committed to adhering to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
5. Use of Google Adwords Conversion