- Shipping orders for CEPs and freight forwarders directly out of SAP
- Exchange of electronic messages with the LSPs
- Creation of LSP-specific labels and manifests
- Automate routine business processes
- Use in conjunction with WMS systems
- Same solution for all LSPs
- Tracking data in the SAP system
- Elimination of external solutions
- Shipments from Germany with various LSP among others UPS, DHL Express and Parcel, DPD, FedEx, GLS, GO!, TNT Express, TNT Innight, trans-o-flex, Schenker, Dachser, etc.
- Create SAP-integrated shipping orders to CEPs and shipping companies
- Exchange shipping messages with CEPs and shipping companies electronically
- Use data directly from the SAP system
- Run a plausibility check on the entered data
- Print individual CEP or shipping company labels
- Track-and-trace CEP and freight deliveries directly from your SAP system
- Work with the accustomed SAP user interface
- Monitor the logistics of your orders in one overview
There are a variety of CEP connectors available for the M.TransportCommunicator that may be used with a wide range of national and international courier, express and parcel service providers. These providers include DHL, UPS, DPD, GLS, FedEx, TNT, trans-o-flex and more. Also, templates are available to easily and quickly connect your preferred LSP.
Your contact person
Product Manager Shipping Logistics
Am Borsigturm 100
Tel. +49 (0)30-436589-0
For logistics management
- full transparency by monitoring all freight forwarding and CEP shipmentsin a single system
- sustainable solution - supports future growth and ease of switching ot different LSPs
- reduced training and maintenance costs through full integration in SAP
For logistics employees:
- considerable acceleration of shipping operations and elimination of time-consuming media breaks
- uniform global process across all carriers
- available for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- shipping data can also be used from external WMS systems
- quick startup, since no new platform or EDI converter is needed
- certified by all major global CEPs
- standardized IT infrastructure (no software installation in the shipping department)
- low maintenance costs
For customer service:
- user-friendly access to the track and trace data directly in the SAP documents
- transmission of the T & T data to the Webshop
News LSP/CEP shipping solution
Express carriers booking and tracking with Mercoline solution
Posting and Track-and-Trace without SAP integration
LSP and CEP shipping solution
- Numerous CEPs and LSPs are available for German, European and global shipping. The Mercoline solution has been certified or approved by the transportation service providers.
- Many logistics service providers are connected by either using the LSP format or based on individual agreements between shippers and carriers.
- In addition, M.TransportCommunicator supports shipment from Germany and elsewhere with various CEPs and LSPs, including DHL, DPD, FedEx, GLS, GO !, TNT Express, TNT Innight, trans-o-flex, UPS, Kuehne + Nagel, Dachser, Rhenus, Schenker, Hellmann etc.
- Additional freight forwarders or CEPs can be connected. For this purpose, in consultation with the partners, labels, communication formats and / or manifest and Track & Trace processes will be established.
Multiple communications channels
Companies use a variety of logistics service providers (LSP). The heterogeneous structure of the LSP, from global operating freight forwarder to local express couriers, are also reflected in the way to communicate with the LSP.
M.TransportCommunicator is able to communicate via a plurality of communication routes and types. The system is open to use a Web service, a file via (S) FTP or an email attachment. M.TransportCommunicator can always be used in accordance with the requirements of the customer and LSP. Likewise, different formats can be used, such as XML files, SAP IDOCs or CSV flat files.
The communications is handled via the data structures defined by the trucking companies and LSPs or as agreed upon between shipper and LSP.
In addition to direct links to the LSP, Mercoline offers the possibility to handle all communication with the LSP using the Mercoline EDI infrastructure. This brings a number of advantages:
- only one interface from the SAP system
- no in-house mapping projects for LSP messages
- lowest possible communication monitoring, since only one interface must be monitored
- elimination of LSP-required certification processes by using the Mercoline mappings
- communication via Mercoline EDI services or directly with LSP is possible (depending on the capabilities of the LSP)
- possibility of using a VPN tunnel for communications with all LSP
M.Transport Communicator is integrated directly into your SAP system, thereby reducing the number of interfaces to external systems. This often avoids synchronization problems, e.g. in relation to master data or user permissions. The consistent user interface for all TSPs reduces training time and increases flexibility in staff planning.As add-on to your SAP system, you can add functionality of your IT infrastructure without the introduction of additional components or platforms. This reduces system management tasks and speeds up the ROI in comparison with other solutions.
The solution is used in dedicated versions for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA.