The Mercoline M.TransportCommunicator add-on supports SAP users in the creation of shipping orders for logistics service providers (LSP) as well as for courier, express and parcel service providers (CEP). This application provides you with a comprehensive overview of the current status of SAP deliveries, with status information easily accessible. As an SAP add-on, this software operates on SAP standard structures and is fully integrated into the SAP system.
The solution at a glance
- Print approved labels and manifests
- Output possible on Label (ZPL) or PostScript Printers
- Run a plausibility check on the entered data
- DHL, UPS, DPD, GLS, FedEx, TNT, trans-o-flex, Kuehne + Nagel, Dachser, Rhenus, Schenker, Hellmann and many more
- Integrated directly into your SAP system, thereby reducing the number of interfaces to external systems. This often avoids synchronization problems, e.g. in relation to master data or user permissions.
- The consistent user interface for all LSPs reduces training time and increases flexibility in staff planning.
- As add-on to your SAP system, you can add functionality of your IT infrastructure without the introduction of additional components or platforms. This reduces system management tasks and speeds up the ROI in comparison with other solutions.
- Work with the familiar SAP user interface
- For SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- full transparency by monitoring all freight forwarding and CEP shipments in a single system
- sustainable solution - supports future growth and ease of switching to different LSPs
- reduced training and maintenance costs through full integration in SAP
- available for SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- shipping data can also be used from external WMS systems
- quick startup, since no new platform or EDI converter is needed
- approved by all major global CEPs
- standardized IT infrastructure (no software installation in the shipping department)
- low maintenance costs
- considerable acceleration of shipping operations and elimination of time-consuming media breaks
- uniform global process across all carriers
- user-friendly access to the track and trace data directly in the SAP documents
- transmission of the T & T data to the Webshop
Selected reference projects
“This conversion has paid off for us. We havestabile interfaces to the CEPs, we can monitor the shipping procedure within the SAP system and our shipping of limited quantity hazardous goods is now more efficient.”
Regina Kaune, Head of IT Business Process bei cosnova
"We save six man-days a month. This means that the investment in the add-on pays for itself within just eight months. We are very satisfied with it, and I don't know of anything comparable at the moment".
Uwe Peine, Logistics Manager, Winkler+Dünnebier GmbH
"We were looking for a way to save time and have immediate access to all of the data needed to trace shipments around the world. We wanted every Bender employee to be able to track shipment statuses using Track & Trace,"
Markus Bieker, Logistics Manager, Bender GmbH