Foreign trade solutions
In times of increasing globalisation, the efficient handling of all foreign trade transactions and compliance with laws is becoming increasingly important. With an integrated solution for SAP and comprehensive consulting know-how, Mercoline supports its customers in implementing foreign trade requirements in SAP.
Origin of goods and preferences
Determine and verify customs-compliant preferences
Automate customs declarations and export control checks
Foreign trade administration
Simplify the work of the export manager
M.SecureTrade Suite at a glance
Digitalization of foreign trade processes in SAP
- Automation of export processes and test requirements
- Complete integration into the standard SAP processes
- Employee workload reduction as a result of fewer manual activities
- M.SecureTrade modules can be combined flexibly
- Individual adaptations to your company’s processes are possible
- Specific requirements can be expanded using BAdIs
Traceability and audit safety
- Comprehensive support for national and international export and compliance requirements
- Monitoring of foreign trade documents and test runs
- Audit safety thanks to logging and archiving directly in the SAP System
Always the optimal foreign trade solution in SAP
Together with you we analyze your specific processes and provide the optimal solution for your foreign trade and compliance processes. Ideally, you will rely on Mercoline add-ons for SAP as well as on consulting services and solutions around standard SAP functionalities of the SD module (SD-FT) or the new S/4HANA functions in SAP International Trade. If you have very complex, global foreign trade processes, we would be happy to advise you on SAP GTS.
Our goal is to help you ensure that your company is equipped for today's and future developments in foreign trade business. In this way, you can avoid risks for your business from the outset and successfully expand your international competitive position in complete security.