Customer-side supplier declarations with M.SecureTrade Preference Management
Mercoline offers a solution that automates the issuing of supplier declarations for customers. With M.SecureTrade Preference Management, preference statements for supplied materials can be determined in a matter of seconds. This significantly reduces the effort required for handling such supplier declarations.
- Determination of materials with preferential origin (preference indicator) for customers (debtors)
- Limitation via goods movement data possible, e.g. only for delivered materials
- Creation of CD-documents containing all materials and all costing results per long-term supplier declarations
- Calculation of all materials for all preference countries and their agreements
- Determination of unique preference statements per material and per plant or across plants
- Consideration of ex-factory pricing methods for threshold-dependent results
- Dispatch of customer-side LTSD forms (CD documents) via various dispatch channels, e.g. by e-mail
- Aggregation of preference statements, e.g. at preference zone level, possible
- Storage of all dispatched documents in the CD document
- Status monitor of all issued CD documents
- Easy overview of completed and open transactions
- Automatic verification of valid CD documents through recalculation
- Determination of the revocation requirement of individual or all materials
- Creation of a revocation e-mail with updated LTSD document
- Fully integrated with SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA
- Reduction of manual activities and improvement on efficiency when requesting/issuing supplier declarations
- High flexibility regarding the combination of SD operations (for example, if the same material is used in several plants)
- High SD response rates through the use of modern communication channels, e.g. via web portal and mobile devices
- Reduction of compliance risk through automated exception handling (e.g. reminder)
- High transparency of all SD processes through SD monitoring and logging of all messages/changes to the SD document
- Full SAP integration and use of SAP standard functionalities such as links, authorizations and archiving
M.SecureTrade Preference Management is the alternative to complex SAP preference management solutions or non-SAP solutions.
The pure wage costs for the preparation of a supplier's declaration average a good 96 euros. The mainproblems of the respondents are:
- Audit and management of incoming SD (69%)
- Conversion of validity period (63%)
- Verification of rules of origin (52%)
- Supplier declarations in paper form (83%)
- No software to manage supplier declarations (60%)
- 83% of companies issue supplier declarations in paper form.
- 60% of companies do not use software to create and manage supplier declarations.